Monday, August 23, 2010

Batman 3 Rumors

The anticipation is literally killing me. As a long-time Batman fanatic, I am so psyched for the next (and apparently last) installment of Christopher Nolan's Batman franchise. Every-so-often I find myself checking out sites for little tidbits and what I have found so far has been interesting and a little scary.

A few weeks ago I saw that IMDB was listing the character of Dick Grayson under "Untitled Batman Project". That was a bit scary, since Robin is not of any interest to me when it comes to the Batman universe. I assumed IMDB was messing with us.

Today I notice that that the character of Dick Grayson is no longer listed, but Joseph Gordon-Levitt is...as The Riddler/Edward Nigma. While I am not too thrilled that The Riddler is following so closely on the heels of The Joker, I have been talking up Joseph Gordon Levitt as one to watch for a while. Strangely, I am willing to leave this decision in the ever-competent hands of Mr. Nolan, but then again, I really have no choice.

I anxiously await another killer viral marketing campaign and more rumors to mull over. In the meantime, if you happen to stumble upon anything interesting, report back to me here at moviemegaphone!

No comments:

Post a Comment